What’s Going On in This Picture? | April 15, 2019
Note: Our subsequent “What’s Going On in This Picture?” live-moderated dialogue will happen on April 29.
1. After trying carefully on the picture above (or on the full-size picture), take into consideration these three questions:
• What is happening on this image?
• What do you see that makes you say that?
• What extra can you discover?
2. Next, be part of the dialog by clicking on the remark button and posting within the field that opens on the precise. (Students 13 and older are invited to remark, though lecturers of youthful college students are welcome to submit what their college students should say.)
three. After you will have posted, attempt studying again to see what others have stated, then reply to another person by posting one other remark. Use the “Reply” button or the @ image to deal with that pupil instantly.
Each Monday, our collaborator, Visual Thinking Strategies, will facilitate a dialogue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern Time by paraphrasing feedback and linking to responses to assist college students’ understanding go deeper. You would possibly use their responses as fashions to your personal.
four. On Thursday afternoons, we’ll reveal on the backside of this submit extra details about the photograph. How does studying the caption and studying its again story aid you see the picture in a different way?
• See all pictures on this sequence or a slide present of 40 of our favourite pictures.
• Learn how different lecturers use it.
• Read our introductory submit.
• Find out how lecturers will be educated within the Visual Thinking Strategies facilitation technique.